Our Engineer is more then willing to assist our customers with preliminary design meetings for budgeting! And assist them with verifying system designs that they already have but need that one last look to make sure they are getting what they want.
Company has more than 30 year’s of experience in systems service, installation, design and management. This unique level of experience can provide insight into the potential risks involved, with a new system or existing system designs. We will provide a detailed report on what was found. Our recommendations will be based on our experience and industry standards.
Engineering staff has decades of experience designing simple to complex security systems that are still in use today. We can design systems that are stand alone or with complex interconnections to other systems with a layered type of security control.
Video Surveillance system from Technician Standpoint can be put in 4 components.
- Video Camera – A device that converts visible light to an electrical impulse and sent down a cable like CAT-6 or Coax.
- Electrical Cable – This can be any kind of cable as long as the camera and record will support it or converters can be used to change the signal to some that can be used by them. Typically this is a CAT-5/5e/6 or greater for IP based cameras and Coax like RG-59/6.
- DVR (Digital Video Recorder) / NVR (Network Video Recorder) – This is a device that converts the electrical signal from the camera into a format that can be recorded to an hard drive. In most cases the format is something like h.264 or h.265 to save space, but each recorder manufacturer uses there own version of the standard to do that.
- Viewing Software or Station – This could be part of the DVR/NVR, but on larger systems it is a separate PC that connects to the recorders to do either or both live viewing of the cameras and/or viewing of the recorded video.
KC Security L.L.C is HIRING. seeks a lead sales person that is a self-starter with excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
Who possesses an upbeat communicative ability, along with strong self-motivating skill.
The individual will be responsible for vetting prospects locally/nationally and working closely with the Senior sales Director and Lead Management of KC Security on developing and nurturing leads, scheduling meetings, and be a strategist on the next steps for each prospect. The individual must work at becoming a product expert, understanding our offerings, the competition, and the overall local and US markets for these products/services.
The job will be Trial for 2 weeks afterwards will work in our Greenwood, IN office.
Join US! Please send resume and introduction letter to email: email@example.com
Required Skills Qualifications:
- Experience in inside/outside sales is preferred; or 2-3 years of sales support
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Marketing/Security System design industry experience a plus
- Strong phone presence and experience with dialing multiple calls a day
- Strong listening, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to manage or assist in the various stages of the sales cycle
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Basic computer skills, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, LibreOffice
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience with an organized sales approach such as Customer Centric Selling a plus
- Strong record keeping skills a plus
- Identify, cultivate, and maintain potential sales opportunities
- Communicate effectively with Senior Executives, CEO , other sales employees, IT personnel, and office managers.
- Listen to prospects, understand their current workflow, and determine how our business can improve their situation
- Sell the features and benefits of our KC Security products, and other services
- Qualify sales opportunities
- Execute marketing strategies
- Schedule presentations and demonstrations for prospective customers
- Understand US business lines as well as our sales and marketing approach
- Differentiate our products and services and demonstrate value
- Enter data and update activities weekly is required
Greenwood, Indiana, USA
Part-Time and/or Full-Time
KC Security, a Greenwood Indiana based security systems company offering security services and products for Educational, Healthcare, and other commercial companies.
1451 Millridge Drive, Greenwood, IN 46143 USA
Division of Karic Group International