KC Security L.L.C is HIRING. seeks a lead sales person that is a self-starter with excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
Who possesses an upbeat communicative ability, along with strong self-motivating skill.
The individual will be responsible for vetting prospects locally/nationally and working closely with the Senior sales Director and Lead Management of KC Security on developing and nurturing leads, scheduling meetings, and be a strategist on the next steps for each prospect. The individual must work at becoming a product expert, understanding our offerings, the competition, and the overall local and US markets for these products/services.
The job will be Trial for 2 weeks afterwards will work in our Greenwood, IN office.
Join US! Please send resume and introduction letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Skills Qualifications:
- Experience in inside/outside sales is preferred; or 2-3 years of sales support
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Marketing/Security System design industry experience a plus
- Strong phone presence and experience with dialing multiple calls a day
- Strong listening, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to manage or assist in the various stages of the sales cycle
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Basic computer skills, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, LibreOffice
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience with an organized sales approach such as Customer Centric Selling a plus
- Strong record keeping skills a plus
- Identify, cultivate, and maintain potential sales opportunities
- Communicate effectively with Senior Executives, CEO , other sales employees, IT personnel, and office managers.
- Listen to prospects, understand their current workflow, and determine how our business can improve their situation
- Sell the features and benefits of our KC Security products, and other services
- Qualify sales opportunities
- Execute marketing strategies
- Schedule presentations and demonstrations for prospective customers
- Understand US business lines as well as our sales and marketing approach
- Differentiate our products and services and demonstrate value
- Enter data and update activities weekly is required
Greenwood, Indiana, USA
Part-Time and/or Full-Time